(1) Registered Nurse (RN) – Career Paths and Job Description.
(2) Registered Nurses (RNs) – Professional Paths.
(3) Registered Nursing Therapists (RNTP) – Health Care Practitioners (HCPs).
(4) Registered Pharmacy (RPM) – Healthcare Professionals (HPs).
(5) Registered Registered Physician (RPh) – Primary Care Practicioners (PPs).
– Registered Dietitian (RD) – Dietitians and Nutritionists (Dietitians).
(6) Registered Psychotherapist (RP) – Therapians and Therapies (Dys).
(7) Registered Social Worker (SRW) – Family, Social and Health (Family and Social Services).
(8) Registered Teacher (ST) – Teacher Development and Skills.
(9) Registered Therapist (TR) – Training for Health Professionals.
(10) Registered Plumber (RP-PL) – Plumbing & Pipefitters.
(11) Registered Public Health (PHD) – Public Health Profession (Public Health).
(12) Registered Professional (RPT) – Registered Professional Plumber.
(13) Registered Physiotherapist-Therapist (PRT) – Therapy, Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy (Physiotherapy).
(14) Registered Psychoactive Substances Therapist-Associate (PSAT) – Psychiatric Therapist and Substance Abuse Counselor.
(15) Registered Physical Therapist – Therapist to Support People with Physical Disorders (PTD).
(16) Registered Occupational Therapist, Therapist with Mental Health Issues (TMSH) – Mental Health Counselor, Mental Health Worker, Mental health professional.
(17) Registered Paediatrician (Paediatric) – Paediatrics and Child Health Care Provider.
(18) Registered Pediatrician and Pediatric Nurse (PN) – Pediatric Nurses and Paedophile Nurses.
(19) Registered Podiatrist (PR) – Physical Therapy, Podiatric Practice and Podiatric Nurse.
(20) Registered Psychology Professional (PRP) – Psychology Practitioner.
(21) Registered Pulmonologist (PUL) – Pulmonology, Pulmonological Treatment and Pulmonographic Specialist.
(22) Registered Radiologist (RDO) – Radiology and Radiologic Laboratory Technician.
(23) Registered Sports Physiologist (SP) – Sports Medicine Physiologist.
(24) Registered Speech Pathologist (SPL) – Speech Pathology and Speech Pathologists.
(25) Registered Specialist in Family Medicine (SFM) – Specialist in family medicine and family medicine-family medicine-pharmacy.
(26) Registered Surgeon (SUR) – Surgeon General.
(27) Registered Transcriptionist (TCT) – Transcription Specialist.